Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just Five More Months... Only Five Months...

My roommate told me that our landlady is bitching about my going home late all the time. She claims that I wake her up from her deep slumber because, (1) the gate squeaks like nails on blackboard (the gate that she refuses to put oil on so it wouldn't make such a shrieking noise) and (2) the stupid dog keeps barking whenever it sees something move (if they would only walk the damn dog and play with it more it wouldn't be that agitated). The only thing that irritated me so bad is when she said to my roommate, "She always comes home late. Is she even studying?" ARE YOU SHITTING ME?! You have no idea what I do when I'm outside (or even inside!) the fucking boarding house! Yes, I go out with my friends all the time (and I always tell you that I'm with them whenever I truly am), but I also spend sleepless nights in coffee shops and the frickin' library STUDYING and biting off the heads of people who would dare to distract me from it (which I also tell you)! I need an enormous table (because I like spreading my things so I can immediately grab anything) or a place not conducive to sleeping to be able to study effectively and efficiently. The/your boarding house does not/cannot offer me those things so I have to do something. It pisses me off when people (even my parents) ask me that stupid question (yes, stupid questions DO exist). It's very offensive to me because I have never worked my ass off like this before and I don't need people lurking behind me saying that I'm not doing anything or that I'm not doing enough. I mean, I'm no laude standing or whatsoever, but I HAVE BEEN A CONSISTENT DEAN'S LISTER SINCE FRESHMEN YEAR so shut the hell up and mind your own shit.

I don't need to prove anything to you. Your a powerful person in UP, why don't you log in to my CRS account and see for yourself the grades of a student who has friends (which you did not have I suppose... otherwise you'd get what I'm so pissed off about) and still manages to keep her grades up. It's not my problem that you don't get it because you're senile so just bug off. If you don't want any sound coming from your boarding house, rent it out to turtles or lizards not human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment