Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 6-8 (overdue)

Day 6: Favorite Horror
Shutter


I actually hate horror films so there wasn't much to choose from. I feel like I don't learn anything from watching horror films so I don't really like wasting my time watching them. All they do is leave you awake at night imagining that your bed will eat you alive. This movie did just that.

Day 7: Favorite Animated Feature
Rio


There are actually a lot of animated films that I like more that this one but I just feel like this film wouldn't work if it wasn't animated well. I think other films like Despicable Me or Up would survive even if it was made in 2D because the storyline carried the film. In Rio, the storyline matched the animation very well. The storyline needed the animation and vice versa.

Day 8: Favorite Thriller
Law Abiding Citizen


I don't like this film just 'cause Gerard Butler is in it. It's actually a REALLY thrilling film. A bit morbid and scary. It's seriously worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment