Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 12-16 (super overdue)

Day 12: Favorite Love Story
A Walk to Remember


One of my all-time favorite films. Nicholas Sparks (author of the book, A Walk to Remember) has a way of making a very sad ending bearable. :)

Day 13: Favorite Chick Flick
10 Things I Hate About You 


Heath Ledger and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. What more will you ask for? <3

Day 14: Favorite Documentary
The Cove


This movie changed my life. That's how influencing this movie is. Watch it and let it make a change in yours.

Day 15: Favorite Play Adaptation
Sweeney Todd


Johnny Depp. <3 I actually wanna see the play. I wonder how bloody the stage is after every show. O_O

Day 16: Favorite Book Adaptation
Stardust


The Brits have this perfect way of adapting a book to a film. Plus, Neil Gaiman is just amazing. Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment