Thursday, April 7, 2011

Econ 141, I just kicked your ass!

I CANNOT BELIEVE I PASSED ECON 141. Thank you, Ma'am Carlos! I bet it was such a challenge to curve our fucked up grades, BUT YOU WERE STILL ABLE TO DO IT! Everything that they said about you is not true after all. You have a heart just like everyone of us. I don't know if I'm making sense or what (since my laptop and I are the only ones stable in my room. Everything else is spinning.), but I'm just really grateful that all the here-comes-the-suns paid off! As soon as I saw my grade, I immediately called my bestfriend because I couldn't contain my emotions. I felt like my heart was gonna burst out of my chest! All I can say is, THANK YOU, LORD! All the prayers and hardwork paid off! Kudos to us! :)

I don't care if I'm the butt of the curve. I JUST KICKED ECON 141'S ASS! Prepare Econ 199 (Thesis) for some ass kicking!

PS: If I'm just seeing things since my head's kinda messing with me, I must post this and check it again tomorrow:

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!! haha. at least di ka nyan mag-i-inactive :D

    ReplyDelete