Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bipolarity, Randomness, Sleepiness

TAKE ONE:
[I used to think I had nothing to say. That I could handle everything on my own. But I actually wanna scream. I wanna burst out in tears. I actually wanna talk. And now that I have something to say, I find myself talking to a wall. I've been talking to a wall all this time.]

TAKE TWO:
[I've been on this Merry-Go-Round (which by the way is my favorite ride in amusement parks) for so long now. I'm already very dizzy. I wanna get off so bad, but I wanna get my money's worth. But is it really worth it when I already feel like vomiting?]

TAKE THREE:
[I'm not gonna fall for that bait you're dangling. I'm gonna keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Swimming, swimming.]

TAKE FOUR:
[It's funny when a dog chases its tail. It'll try to catch its tail around and around and around until it can't anymore. I like it when it stops and gives up. That implies that the dog learned it's impossible to chase your tail. I don't like it when it does the chasing over again.]

TAKE FIVE:
["CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" I hear a soft reply. Then I say even louder, "IS ANYBODY THERE?!" I can't quite make out the reply. I decide to listen very carefully as I screamed for the last time, "HELLO??!" I hear a faint, "Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello." Just an echo. No one's here.]

TAKE SIX:
[Jelly melly felly kelly celly nelly delly pelly. I wanna turn into jelly.]

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf8608tigwQ&feature=related *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 *hug din foewz*

    I know you also need it. Balak kong manuod ng Ang Nawawala kasama niyo para ma-hug din kita (ma-hug mo 'ko) ng live. :) Haha! Tapos kung pweds, sa inyo ako mag-overnight bilang late na un matatapos... :/ Haha! Sasabihin ko na kila mami bukas para makapagpaalam na 'ko... :p

    *HUG ULETTT!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey gooo. Tutal Saturday naman yun. Sasama rin daw si Carlos :))

      Delete